Online registration for the next curling season is about to open! This season, the Coyotes Curling Club is very pleased to offer you online registrion making it so easy for you to register and pay for your membership and leagues online. Almost all members have been upload to the site. If you do not have or know your log in information, please follow the steps below:
Once you have your log in, please update your information in the My Information part in the Member Menu!!!
We've uploaded many members information into our database, so you could already be on file.
- Click here
- Select "lost username", enter your email address and we will send you your username on file
- Then, return to the site and select "lost password", enter your username and email address and a temporary password will be emailed to you
- Once you enter the "Member's Only" Page, you will be able to update your personal information, including change your password, register and pay online for your 2016-17 membership
- Click here to set up an account.
- Your application will be sent to the club. When your access is approved, please login to the member's area and begin the league sign-up process.
Please note: This is an invidual sign-up process. Each curling member will have a unique login and password and will therefore register for the season and pay separately. Therefore, we recommended that you use a distinctive email address for each family member. If you don't have one, you can get a free gmail account here and then simply link it to your home email address.
Online registration is now the preferred way to register for the the 2016/17 season. If you're having any questions or concerns, please contact us and we"ll help you navigate the online registration process.